Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sean is back (with extra stupidity)!

After dozens of nagging sessions from my mom, I have finally decided to start blogging again! There are a few reasons why I haven't 'bloged' for over a year. I'm gonna give you people a complete break-down on the low-down (even I don't know what the hell I mean't by that).
  1. I had my pmr to worry about at the end of 2009,
  2. got a job after that (no, I'm not kidding. I can actually work), and
  3. am dealing with form 4 life right now.
To all those people reading this and thinking "That ain't such a big deal. I can do all that and still write a blog", please go play in traffic. Because there is one more reason why I stopped blogging for over a year. Hold on to your pants 'cause it's a pretty damn good reason....... Here it goes........(takes a deep breath)

I'M LAZY!!!!!!!!

A lot of stuff has happened to me in the past year. Some of it good, some of it bad, some of it made me want to peel off the skin from my back an pour vinegar down my spine. To sum it all up, the idiot who created the phrase 'Sweet 16' should be shot in the butt repeatedly.

This is a summary of all the crap and roses that I've recently gone through,

  • I got 7A's in my pmr : )
  • Got a job
  • Paid of my debt for my computer (through said job)
  • Got into pure science stream
  • Became a prefect (everyone who knows my is probably thinking 'WTF!' right now)
  • Got a PS3 (F*CK yeah!!) =)
  • Am in a separate class from my homies :_(
  • Still can't get a girlfriend =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment