Thursday, April 2, 2009

Buggy


15th February, 2009

I finally decided that I was the last person on earth to watch ‘Juno’ and ‘Forest Gump’. So, I got off my ass and went out and bought ‘Juno’ and borrowed  ‘Forest Gump ‘ from my uncle.

I thought that both shows were awesome especially ‘Forest Gump’. It has like every single emotion you wanna get out of a movie. It’s sad, funny and all that crap. I still keep laughing when I think of how the dude was named after a damn Ku-Klux Clan leader (HAHAHAHA funny shit).

‘Juno’ was awesome too. I liked the way Ellen Page acted the role and stuff like that. And the songs in that movie were really funny too. That’s all I gotta write about today.

p.s.- I realize that I am the last person on earth to watch these movies so cut me some slack.

No comments:

Post a Comment