Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Catcher in the (this is a word I really can’t pronounce) Rye



After recommendations from two of my aunts, I finally bought The Catcher In The Rye. I have to admit, it’s one of the best books I’ve ever read.

It really tells things from a young, horny, teenage boy’s view and there’s a lot of stuff in book that I can relate to. Even though it’s fiction, it’s a very realistic book based on what boys would feel, think and do in Holden Caulfield’s shoes.

It’s way unlike Harry Potter where J.K Rowling portrayed Harry as this innocent boy and yada yada ya. J.K Rowling writes that he fancies a few girls for their beauty and (I repeat) yada yada ya. But if Harry was a normal boy and behaved like how 99% of the boys in the world behaved, he’d be straight down perverted and would have to change his name to Horny Potter. So, if Harry existed and he behaved like how he behaves like in the book, he’d be a fag. Same goes for Frodo and Gandalf (who I think is a damn molester). I also think the two dudes from ABBA are fags too (Have you seen ABBA music videos? Super GAY!). All the dudes from High School Musical are gay to and so is Robbert Pattison! (I do realize that I am going overboard with this but I get some sick pleasure from calling people gay).

That’s all I gotta say about gays and fags for today.

p.s. Thanks a million EE Linin and EE Nita for recommending the book. I’ve really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment