Thursday, April 2, 2009

We've Screwed Them Hard Enough!


  
 After many 'tak puas' faces shown by my class, the bastard Chong has finally sent Sugan back to our class. But he 'still sent out Thinesh and Saatish. I'm not as close with them as with Sugan but they will be missed all the same (God! I just realised I made it sound like they died).
  
    On to other topics, the results from my first test is out and I gotta say, I ain't that bummed out by the results. Wanna know why? I'm gonna tell you anyway. I got 1st in my class! Yipee (but 'still no new handphone)! Even though I ain't getting any fun stuff such as handphones, new tv's, or a computer, I'm 'still glad 'cause it's kinda like a personal achievement (and I get to rub it in Nelson's nose at any given moment... muahahaha). I gotta go. Will try to write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment